Sabtu, 14 Agustus 2010

introduction my self

hello all! introduce, I'm new here, my name is Hasna wardiyana Aulia, you all can call me Aulia, I was born in Bandung, 25 February 1997, I have a pair of parents called the father and mother Dikdik Wardiyana Sumartini Tini, I also have one sister who I love most Wardiyana named Zacky Firdaus, she had attended kindergarten Amaliah A kindergarten class. I go to Amaliah kindergarten, elementary pelita school, and 2 junior high school, I was sitting in class 8, exactly eight class D, in addition to the family, I also have many friends and companions there is LEVINA, ayiba, fatia, nadia, Shafa, Astari , saalih, ghefiran, Nawfal, and bijaktama. we always play together. I can understand about the blog as well because of them. Initially there was not what my blog my ass, but, thanks to them, my best friend's best friend, I so understand about the blog, thank you all :)

1 komentar:

  1. cuman sgini,,, hhe.. liat blog saya

    http://www.dies4all.wordpress.com/

    BalasHapus